Denver Metro Water Heater Repair
We offer 24/7 customer service & full-service water heater repair, maintenance & installation in Denver Metro & surrounding areas.
Water HEater REpair Technicians in the Denver Metro Area
Our service technicians are experienced in all makes and models, allowing us to diagnose and solve all kinds of water heater issues. No job is too large, and no problem is too small for our timely services. When it comes to water heaters, we are proud to say that we service all makes and models, and there is truly no job too large or too small. Our highly-skilled and experienced team of technicians can help you with any issues you may be having.
Give us a call at at 720.378.4481. Our 24/7 customer service and water heater expertise is unmatched.
Why Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric?
A few years ago, we recognized the need for higher quality electrical service in the Denver Metro area. We pride ourselves on reliable service even in emergency situations, up front pricing and convenient scheduling. Our reputation and consistent service have earned us the designation of an Angie’s List Super Service, and we offer a lifetime warranty on all repair jobs.
And our services don’t stop at electrical services. We also offer the following:
Emergency Water Heater Repair
Hot water is unfortunately not typically top of mind until your water runs cold unexpectedly. And if you find yourself in need of emergency water heater repair, the other service providers may leave you stuck when you need help the most. We are committed to providing that timely water heater service to our patrons throughout the Denver Metro area.
Our technicians are not limited to but handle the following:
- Tankless Water Heaters (also commonly referred to as “On-Demand Water Heaters”)
- Traditional Tank Water Heaters
- Hybrid Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
When Is It Time for A Water Heater Replacement?
While the most obvious answer to this is “when the hot water stops working”, there are many signs of a failing water heater that you can look for in order to be proactive. Staying on top of your water heater’s performance can prevent your home or business being stuck without hot water altogether.
Here are some red flags indicating it may be time to replace your water heater:
- Old Equipment – Most water heaters have a useful life of about ten years, give or take. If your water heater is nearing this milestone, you may want to consider replacing it before anything goes wrong.
- Odd Sounds – If your water heater is creaking or groaning, it may be warning you of impending issues. Popping, clicking, clanging – any unusual sounds can be red flags, and we recommend calling us as soon as you hear them.
- Discoloration – Water that has an orange or red tinge could indicate that your water heater tank is rusting inside. If you see rust-colored water, give us a call.
- Slow or Temporary – Water that is slow to heat or quick to go could be signs of a maladjusted thermostat or malfunctioning part.
Why Choose Us
A One-Stop Shop
Contact Us for Water Heater Repair Services in Metro Denver
Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric is a locally owned and operated business. We prioritize courtesy, timeliness and expert service for our Denver Metro community.
Our ’round the clock customer service will hear out your needs and get you booked for our expert services. Fill out the form or give us a call at 720-780-0090.